The benefits of having a home treadmill are endless. Using such a device will affect several aspects of your life including your state of mind. Regardless of the fact that you are a professional athlete or an average Joe who loves to stay in shape and loves running, treadmill like the Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill are a must. This is an investment you will not regret especially if you consider the fact that it is an improved version of a treadmill which was already on top of the charts popularity wise. The new Sole Treadmill F80 is easier to use, more durable and better equipped in order to provide perfect cardio sessions for all types of training.
Not only does this Sole treadmill offer a great way to stay in shape but it also helps save money and time. A fast paced life requires a lot of shortcuts in order to make the most of every moment. The Sole F80 Treadmill represents one of those shortcuts. You will no longer have to spend time on the road to the gym and back. You will save money on gas which can add up to a pretty large amount over the years. Even if you jog outside, you still have to reach the right destination and return home thus spending time and money which you could use doing more productive things. You also avoid skipping training due to harsh weather conditions or due to schedule problems.
What Upgrades Did the New Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill Receive?
- The first and probably most important upgrade is the new 3 ½HP motor. Because of the extra power, the newer Sole F80 treadmill will encounter little difficulties even when dealing with heavier users. The previous F80 version only had 3HP and had some minor difficulties handling people who were closing in on the weight limit. The fact that it is more powerful not only impacts the user but also helps increase the lifespan of the entire treadmill by lowering stress on the motor.
- The extra ½ horsepower allowed Sole to make the new F80 faster than the previous model. It can now reach 12mph which is 2mph more than the older F80 Sole Treadmill.
- The weight limit has also been upgraded without compromising the size of the treadmill. Users weighing up to 375 pounds can now use the new Sole F80. Older versions allowed a maximum weight limit of 350 pounds.
- The track of the new Sole F80 treadmill is a bit wider which offers some much needed extra room. You will no longer feel restricted and you will be able to run freely even if you weigh close to the weight limit. Don’t worry about space though as Sole managed to still keep the F80 fold up treadmill compact.
- One last thing worth mentioning as far as upgrades go, is the LCD which has a brighter interface in a much more pleasant light blue shade.
Who Can Use the Sole F80?
The new Sole Fitness F80 folding treadmill is pretty much addressed to the same market segment as the older version. The difference is that this particular model comes with a more generous weight limit. It can now hold up to 375 pounds which is very impressive. The fact that it can hold that much weight points out a very useful feature: it can be used as part of a weight-loss program by those who have big weight problems. Don’t worry if you are overweight. The Sole F80 will be with you all the way from beginning to end without causing any trouble.
This folding treadmill is quite versatile when it comes to the users it is currently targeting. Whilst it can easily be used in a gym, this Sole treadmill is better off used at home. Users will be able to find room for it in both apartment buildings and large or small houses. This Sole home treadmill is very quiet so it can be positioned in any room without bothering others and it is very well designed so as not to cause movement which can bother the neighbors below.
What Makes the Sole F80 Treadmill Different from Others?
One of the most important things that sets this fold away treadmill apart from others is its ability to care for the users. It is one of the few treadmills which can actually reduce the impact on your joints with up to 40%. You will not be able to achieve those numbers while running on a stationary surface or on 80% of the other treadmills currently available on the market.
The weight limit is also pretty high compared to similarly priced treadmills. Even though for some who have never used such a product, the Sole Treadmill F80 can come off as a bit expensive, it actually provides incredible value for money. The perfectly balanced money to quality ratio is given by the unique heavy duty chassis and the durable motor which are built to provide great results without costing a fortune.
The SOLE LCD display sets this folding treadmill apart from others. It is quite well designed and it provides all the information you need in large letters and numbers so as not to get distracted from your training.
It also has great customer service which is always willing to provide the necessary help in order to fix the treadmill.
How Do I Install This Folding Treadmill?
Installing the Sole Fitness F80 folding treadmill should not be that big of a problem. The only issue you will encounter is moving the parts from one place to another. It is recommended you decide where you will place the treadmill before setting it up. It is very heavy and almost impossible to move if you are a woman or small framed man.
The details that come with the Sole F80 treadmill are pretty straightforward and should be understood even by those who have not had too much contact with devices that need assembly.
Is the Sole Treadmill F80 Easy to Use?
This is one of the most smartly designed fold away treadmills on the market. It has all within reach and it will not pose any problems even for first time users. All the instructions are easy to follow and you can pretty much do everything you need doing by just clicking a button.
As far as information goes, it is all on the display. Accessing it is also easy and can be done just by pushing a single button. The 7.5 inch display will let you know everything you need to know.
Make sure to follow instructions during assembly. Also make sure you use this home treadmill properly. If this is your first time and you have trouble getting used to the settings, it is recommended you watch a few tutorials over the internet.
The safety manual attached to the treadmill covers all the basic actions that should or should not be undertaken.
- Measures 35 by 58 by 80 inches (W x H x D)
- Deck measures 35 by 80 inches (W x D)
- Running surface measures 22 by 60 inches (W x D)
- 265-pound weight
- 375-pound weight limit
- 2.75-inch rollers
- 3.5 CHP, DC Type motor
- 0.5-to-12 MPH speed range
- 0-to-15% rack-and-pinion gear design incline
- Two-ply belt
- Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring
- Six standard programs
- Two custom programs
- Two heart programs
- Cooling fans
- MP3-compatible sound system
- 7.5-inch LCD workout display
The Sole F80 treadmill comes with an extended warranty. The fact that it represents an improved version of an older very successful model is also a big plus which recommends this Sole treadmill. It provides great value for money and most importantly, it provides excellent results. It addresses a large array of people and it is suited for intense use which means it will pay off. It offers the option of staying in shape regardless of the time of day or weather and it can even help you save money on gym subscriptions and even on gas.